- Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- Department of Food and Agriculture
- Department of Industrial Relations - Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Department of Education - Cesar Chavez Day
- Letter of Reasonable Accessibility
- Website Accessibility Certification
ALRB Regulations Subcommittee Issues Proposed Regulations to Implement AB 113 Amendments to the ALRA
On September 27, 2023, the Agricultural Labor Relations Board’s Regulations Subcommittee published a report regarding proposed regulations to implement the amendments to the Agricultural Labor Relations Act enacted by Assembly Bill No. 113 (2023-2024 Reg. Sess.; Stats. 2023, ch. 7), which took effect on May 15, 2023. Specifically, the subcommittee’s report includes proposals designed to implement the new majority support petition procedure codified in Labor Code section 1156.37, as well as the new unfair labor practice and mandatory mediation and conciliation appeal bond provisions set forth in Labor Code sections 1149.3, 1160.3, 1160.11, and 1164.5. The report and proposed regulatory language will be presented to the Board at its October 4 public meeting.
A copy of the subcommittee’s report, including the proposed regulatory language, is available here. Further information concerning this proposed rulemaking also is available on the ALRB’s web site at https://www.alrb.ca.gov/statutes-regulations/rulemaking/ab-113-implementing-regulations/.