- Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- Department of Food and Agriculture
- Department of Industrial Relations - Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Department of Education - Cesar Chavez Day
- Letter of Reasonable Accessibility
- Website Accessibility Certification
ALRB Regulatory Amendments Taking Effect October 1
The Office of Administrative Law has approved the Agricultural Labor Relations Board’s rulemaking action encompassing amendments to its regulations regarding filing and service requirements, unfair labor practice proceedings, representation proceedings, and supplemental mandatory mediation and conciliation, as well as changing gendered language to gender-neutral language and making other non-substantive changes.
Further information regarding this rulemaking action is available on the Board’s web site at Rulemaking: ALRB Procedural Revisions.